· Clubhouse Updates/ADA Construction begins Monday, October 18th and is expected to conclude in about three weeks. Small committee meetings and Thursday Manager hours will continue.
· Fence repair and painting, Pergola repair and painting and landscaping work was completed.
· The Underdrain maintenance work required for 2021 will begin next week for Networks 1, 2, and the lower part of 3. A map was included in the Community E-Blast sent out Friday, October 15th. The project is expected to take about a month to complete. The needed work at S. Jericho Way and Girard Dr. will begin the week of October 25th. There is an occlusion in the underdrain line and the road will be opened for the contractor to assess and repair where needed. Although S. Jericho Way will remain open, please remember to slow down in this area where workers will be present.
Service Contracts, renewals, and new services:
· The board approved an extension of our contract with Front Range Recreation (pool) and RTS Landscaping.
· An upgrade to our surveillance system was approved. Saddle Rock Security will upgrade some of the cameras in the clubhouse and around the pool and grounds. Additional cameras will also be installed along with a new NVR and software package.
· Saddle Rock Security will also add the Open Pass system to our front door and pool gate entry. This will allow residents that use our facilities to use access codes sent to their phones for entry. Key cards will still also be able to be used.