Nine residents attended our meeting! We are glad that residents feel safe again to come together. If you have never been to a meeting, you may not know that first on the agenda is the Homeowners Open Forum. It is a time to ask questions or express concerns. We cannot always provide solutions or information on the spot, but you will be heard. Three minutes per resident is allowed.
The association does have a process for residents to request more detailed or historical information, it is a records request. Find the form on your owner’s portal https://portal.westwindmanagement.com. Set up your account today by contacting Brook@westwindmanagement.com.
This month the following topics were included on the agenda. FYI – The agenda is posted on our website the week of the meeting. https://www.conservatoryhoa.com/board-meetings.
· HOA 2021 Audit, HOA Tax Return and 2022 Engagement Letter were reviewed and approved.
· Committee Reports were reviewed. The DRC is reviewing the paint palette and planning some changes. A feasibility study about an Electronic Monument Sign continues and we are working to prepare for the pool opening. The front door is undergoing repairs.
· The clubhouse is available again for rental. The board discussed the Rental Inspection Contract. The association will begin accepting credit cards for clubhouse rentals.
· The amended Code of Conduct/Social Media policy was approved.
· Board member involvement and a Board Member ‘Meet and Greet’ at the pool opening was proposed.
· A preliminary rules revision for Seasonal Lighting and Décor was reviewed.
The Social Committee is hosting a program on Fire Mitigation at the clubhouse on April 22 at 6:30 PM with the Aurora Fire & Rescue Department. We hope to post a summary after the presentation on our website.